We meet at the Golden Corral restaurant on 21st Street near Memorial Drive in Tulsa, OK on the second Tuesday of
each month. Dinner at 6pm, Meeting at 7pm.
President Anita Alkire, Directors Ray & Sandi Garris, along with the Director of Training, Clara Boldt are excited to
announce the long awaited new training modules are available to the certified GWRRA University Instructors. The new modules
may be instructed by any of the Certified Instructors.
The module titles along with a brief description are available now for all members to check out by visiting the GWRRA
University website: gwrratraining.com. Click on the "Resources Tab" and then the "Learning Modules List".
The following seminars will NO LONGER be available for presenting effective April 1, 2017:
- Structure of GWRRA;
- Member Benefits Overview;
- Training the Members;
- Horizon Overview;
- How to Have Fun at a GWRRA Event;
- Stress Management;
- Listening & Communicating;
- Planning a Chapter Event;
- Chapter Structure & Organization;
- Smart Moves;
- Chapter Finances;
- Staffing & Appointment;
- Interviewing Techniques;
- Building High Performance Teams;
- Financial Reporting & the IRS;
- Motivating & Managing Volunteers;
- Releasing Volunteer Leaders;
- Chapter Communication Plan;
- Problem Solving;
- Win-Win Progress Reviews;
- The Nature of Leadership;
- High Impact Leadership Skills;
- Studies in Applied Leadership;
- Coaching and Mentoring;
- Conflict Management;
- True Colors;
- Distracted Driving
- Going, Going, Gone
Don't panic, for those Chapters who are or will be submitting packets for Chapter of the Year Larry & Penny Anthony,
Membership Enhancement Directors have you covered if you have hosted or attended a seminar that is no longer available.
Submit the information you will be given credit (points) as long as you attended prior to April 1, 2017.
The new modules have "FRIENDS, FUN, SAFETY, and KNOWLEDGE" all rolled into approximately 90 minutes of your time.